Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.37-26.21¶
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.37-26.21 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server 5.6.37-82.2
- Galera Replication library 3.21
- wsrep API version 26
All Percona software is open-source and free. Details of this release can be found in the 5.6.37-26.21 milestone on Launchpad.
- PXC-851: Added version compatibility check during SST
- If donor is 5.6 and joiner is 5.7:
A warning is printed to perform
- If donor is 5.7 and joiner is 5.6: An error is printed and SST is rejected.
- If donor is 5.6 and joiner is 5.7: A warning is printed to perform
- PXC-825: Fixed script for SST with XtraBackup
wsrep_sst_xtrabackup-v2) to include the
--defaults-group-suffixwhen logging to syslog. For more information, see #1559498.
- PXC-827: Fixed handling of different binlog names between donor and joiner nodes when GTID is enabled. For more information, see #1690398.
- PXC-830: Rejected the
RESET MASTERoperation when wsrep provider is enabled and
gtid_modeis set to
ON. For more information, see #1249284.
- PXC-833: Fixed connection failure handling during SST by making the donor retry connection to joiner every second for a maximum of 30 retries. For more information, see #1696273.
- PXC-841: Added check to avoid replication of DDL
sql_log_binis disabled. For more information, see #1706820.
- PXC-853: Fixed cluster recovery by enabling
wsrep_readywhenever nodes become PRIMARY.
- PXC-862: Fixed script for SST with XtraBackup
wsrep_sst_xtrabackup-v2) to use the
ssl-dhparamsvalue from the configuration file.
As part of fix for PXC-827, version communication was added to the SST protocol. As a result, newer version of PXC (as of 5.6.37 and later) cannot act as donor when joining an older version PXC node (prior to 5.6.37). It will work fine vice versa: old node can act as donor when joining nodes with new version.