Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.35-26.20-3¶
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.35-26.20-3 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server 5.6.35-81.0
- Galera Replication library 3.20
- wsrep API version 26
All Percona software is open-source and free. Details of this release can be found in the 5.6.35-26.20-3 milestone on Launchpad.
Due to end of life, Percona will stop producing packages for the following distributions after July 31, 2017:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (Tikanga)
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin)
You are strongly advised to upgrade to latest stable versions if you want to continue using Percona software.
- Updated semantics for gcache page cleanup
to trigger when either
gcache.keep_pages_countexceeds the limit, instead of both at the same time.
- Added support for passing the XtraBackup buffer pool size
--use-memoryoption is not passed with the
- Fixed gcache page cleanup not triggering when limits are exceeded.
- PXC-782: Updated
xtrabackup-v2script to use the
tmpdiroption (if it is set under
[mysqld], in that order).
- PXC-784: Fixed the
pc.recoveryprocedure to abort if the
gvwstate.datfile is empty or invalid, and fall back to normal joining process. For more information, see #1669333.
- PXC-794: Updated the
sockoptoption to include a comma at the beginning if it is not set by the user.
- PXC-797: Blocked
wsrep_desynctoggling while node is paused to avoid halting the cluster when running
FLUSH TABLES WITH READ LOCK. For more information, see #1370532.
- Fixed several packaging and dependency issues.