Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.32-25.17¶
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.32-25.17 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server 5.6.32-78.1
- Galera Replication library 3.17
- wsrep API version 25
All Percona software is open-source and free. Details of this release can be found in the 5.6.32-25.17 milestone on Launchpad.
For more information about relevant Codership releases, see this announcement.
DONORnode getting stuck in
Joinedstate after successful SST. Bugs fixed #1608680 and #1611728.
- Removed protection against repeated calls of
wsrep->pause()on the same node to allow parallel RSU operation.
- Fixed error when running
SHOW STATUSduring group state update.
- Setting the
OFFdidn’t restore the original user set value.
- Corrected the return code of
sst_flush_tables()function to return a non-negative error code and thus pass assertion.
- Using Percona XtraBackup as the SST method now requires Percona XtraBackup 2.3.5 or later.
- Fixed memory leak and stale pointer due to stats not freeing when toggling
- Fixed failure of
- Improved rollback process to ensure that when a transaction is rolled back, any statements open by the transaction are also rolled back.
- Fixed failure of symmetric encryption during SST.
- Performing an SST would display the encryption key in the logs. It’s
recommended to use use
- Node transitioning to non-primary state with active
ALTER TABLEcould result in a crash.
- Fixed setting of
-1on clean shutdown.
- Fixed failure of asynchronous TOI actions (like
DROP) for non-primary nodes.
- Removed the unused
- Added support of
defaults-group-suffixfor SST scripts.
- Other low-level fixes and improvements for better stability.