Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.30-25.16¶
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.30-25.16 is now the current release, based on the following:
- Percona Server 5.6.30-76.3
- Galera Replication library 3.16
- wsrep API version 25
All Percona software is open-source and free. Details of this release can be found in the 5.6.30-25.16 milestone on Launchpad.
For more information about relevant Codership releases, see this announcement.
- PXC now uses
wsrep_desync_countintroduced in Galera 3.16 by Codership, instead of the concept that was previously implemented by Percona. The following logic applies:
- If a node is explicitly desynced, then implicitly desyncing a node using RSU/FTWRL is allowed.
- If a node is implicitly desynced using RSU/FTWRL, then explicitly desyncing a node is blocked until implicit desync is complete.
- If a node is explicitly desynced and then implicitly desycned using RSU/FTWRL, then any request for another implicit desync is blocked until the former implicit desync is complete.
wsrep_providerwhile node is paused or desynced is not allowed.
- TOI now checks that a node is ready to process DDL and DML before starting execution, to prevent node from crashing if it becomes non-primary.
wsrep_row_upd_check_foreign_constraintsfunction now checks that
fk-reference-tableis open before marking it open.