Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.29-25.15¶
Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6.29-25.15 is now the current release, based on the following:
All Percona software is open-source and free. Details of this release can be found in the 5.6.29-25.15 milestone on Launchpad.
For more information about relevant Codership releases, see this announcement.
- Node eviction in the middle of SST now causes the node to shut down properly.
- After an error during node startup, the state is now marked unsafe only if SST is required.
- Fixed data inconsistency during multi-insert auto-increment
workload on async master with
binlog-format=STATEMENTwhen a node begins async slave with
- Fixed crash when a prepare statement is aborted (due to conflict with applier) and then replayed.
- Removed a special case condition in
wsrep_recover()that whould not happen under normal conditions.
- Percona XtraDB Cluster no longer fails during SST, if a node reserves a very large amount of memory for InnoDB buffer pool.
- If the value of
wsrep_cluster_addressis not valid, trying to create a slave thread will now generate a warning instead of an error, and the thread will not be created.
- Fixed error with loading data infile (LDI) into a multi-partitioned table.
wsrep_node_namevariable now defaults to host name.
mysqldwith unknown option now fails with a clear error message, instead of randomly crashing.
- Optimized the operation of SST and IST when a node fails during startup.
wsrep_desyncvariable can now be enabled only after a node is synced with cluster. That is, it cannot be set during node bootup configuration).
- Fixed crash when setting a high flow control limit
fc_limit) and the recv queue fills up.
- Only the default 16 KB page size (
innodb_page_size=16384) is accepted until the relevant upstream bug is fixed by Codership (see https://github.com/codership/galera/issues/398). All other sizes will report
Invalid page sizeand shut down (the server will not start up).
- If a node is executing RSU/FTWRL, explicit desync of the node will not happen until the implicit desync action is complete.
- Fixed multiple bugs in test suite to improve quality assurance.