Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.6 Documentation¶
Percona XtraDB Cluster is High Availability and Scalability solution for MySQL Users.
Percona XtraDB Cluster provides:
- Synchronous replication. Transaction either committed on all nodes or none.
- Multi-master replication. You can write to any node.
- Parallel applying events on slave. Real “parallel replication”.
- Automatic node provisioning.
- Data consistency. No more unsynchronized slaves.
Percona XtraDB Cluster is fully compatible with MySQL or Percona Server in the following meaning:
- Data compatibility. Percona XtraDB Cluster works with databases created in MySQL / Percona Server.
- Application compatibility. There is no or minimal application changes required to start work with Percona XtraDB Cluster.
- Installing Percona XtraDB Cluster on CentOS
- Installing Percona XtraDB Cluster on Ubuntu
- Setting up Galera Arbitrator
- How to setup 3 node cluster on single box
- How to setup 3 node cluster in EC2 enviroment
- Encrypting PXC Traffic
- Load balancing with HAProxy
- Setting up PXC reference architecture with HAProxy
- How to Report Bugs