Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.5.23-23.5¶
This is an General Availability release. We did our best to eliminate bugs and problems during alpha and beta testing release, but this is a software, so bugs are expected. If you encounter them, please report them to our bug tracking system.
- List of changes:
- Fixes merged from upstream (Codership-mysql).
- Support for MyISAM, now changes to MyISAM tables are replicated to other nodes.
- Improvements to XtraBackup SST methods, better error handling.
- New SST wsrep_sst_method=skip, useful when you start all nodes from the same sources (i.e. backup).
- Ability to pass list of IP addresses for a new node, it will connect to the first available.
Based on Percona Server 5.5.23-25.3 including all the bug fixes in it, and the latest Galera 2.x replicator, Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.5.23-25.3 is now the current stable release. All of Percona‘s software is open-source and free.