Percona XtraBackup 8.0.13¶
|Date:||June 17, 2020|
|Installation:||Installing Percona XtraBackup|
Percona XtraBackup enables MySQL backups without blocking user queries, making it ideal for companies with large data sets and mission-critical applications that cannot tolerate long periods of downtime. Offered free as an open source solution, it drives down backup costs while providing unique features for MySQL backups.
Percona XtraBackup 8.0.13 supports backup and restore processing for all versions of MySQL and has been tested with the latest MySQL 8.0.20.
- PXB-2165: Modify xbcloud to store backups using s3 access key parameters if AWS access key env variables are set
- PXB-2164: Modify xbcloud to return the error when the backup doesn’t exist in s3 bucket
- PXB-2127: Modify xbcloud to upload backups with empty database to min.io storage
- PXB-2198: Modify xbcloud delete to return the error when the backup doesn’t exist in s3 bucket
- PXB-2155: Correct corruption when redo logs are encrypted using xtrabackup –backup –compress=lz4
- PXB-2166: Modify xbcloud to check for bucket existence and return ‘ok’ status when domain name can be resolved