Percona XtraBackup 8.0.22-15.0¶
|Date:||December 14, 2020|
|Installation:||Installing Percona XtraBackup|
Percona XtraBackup enables MySQL backups without blocking user queries, making it ideal for companies with large data sets and mission-critical applications that cannot tolerate long periods of downtime. Offered free as an open source solution, it drives down backup costs while providing unique features for MySQL backups.
The naming structure for the releases has changed. See the aligning Percona XtraBackup versions with Percona Server for MySQL blog post for more information.
- PXB-793: Fix syntax error when executing –lock-ddl-per-table queries
- PXB-953: Improve stdout for the end of usage of –lock-ddl-per-table
- PXB-787: Modify scan to provide correct status when finding corrupted tablespace
- PXB-2314: Handle Disk format changes introduced in MySQL 8.0.22 release
- PXB-2279: Modify to look for prefixes in xtrabackup_tablespaces* without extensions (Thanks to user mrmainnet for reporting this issue)
- PXB-2336: Modify to check to see if first block is an all-zero block and process accordingly
- PXB-2275: Modify backup processing to add validations if an encrypted table is created
- PXB-2272: Modify regexp to consider all #sql as temporary tables
- PXB-2257: Modify –lock-ddl-per-table to properly close database connection