Percona XtraBackup 2.4.16¶
All Percona software is open-source and free.
- Two options (–backup-lock-timeout and –backup-lock-retry-count) were added
to enable the configuring of the timeout for acquiring metadata locks in
FLUSH TABLES WITH READ LOCK,
LOCK TABLE FOR BACKUP, and
LOCK BINLOG FOR BACKUPstatements. More information in PXB-1914
- Percona XtraBackup was not able to connect to the database when the password was specified along with the transition-key parameter. Bug fixed PXB-1902.
- In some cases, Percona XtraBackup stuck with redo log corruption when master key is rotated. Bug fixed PXB-1903.
- In rare cases, when both full and incremental backups were made before MySQL flushed the first page of the encrypted tablespace, Percona XtraBackup could crash during the incremental backup prepare for the tablespace encryption. Bug fixed PXB-1894.
- An encrypted table could not be restored when ADD/DROP INDEX was run on the table. Bug fixed PXB-1905.
- In some cases
xtrabackup --preparecould fail to decrypt a table but reported that the operation completed ok. Bug fixed PXB-1936.