Percona Server 8.0 - Documentation¶
Percona Server is an enhanced drop-in replacement for MySQL. With Percona Server,
- Your queries will run faster and more consistently.
- You will consolidate servers on powerful hardware.
- You will delay sharding, or avoid it entirely.
- You will save money on hosting fees and power.
- You will spend less time tuning and administering.
- You will achieve higher uptime.
- You will troubleshoot without guesswork.
Does this sound too good to be true? It’s not. Percona Server offers breakthrough performance, scalability, features, and instrumentation. Its self-tuning algorithms and support for extremely high-performance hardware make it the clear choice for companies who demand the utmost performance and reliability from their database server.
- Installing Percona Server 8.0.12-2rc1
- Percona Server In-Place Upgrading Guide: From 5.7 to 8.0
- TokuDB Introduction
- TokuDB Installation
- Using TokuDB
- Fast Updates with TokuDB
- TokuDB files and file types
- TokuDB file management
- TokuDB Background ANALYZE TABLE
- TokuDB Variables
- TokuDB Status Variables
- TokuDB Troubleshooting
- TokuDB Performance Schema Integration
- Percona TokuBackup
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Removing TokuDB storage engine