Percona Server 5.7 - Documentation¶
Percona Server is an enhanced drop-in replacement for MySQL. With Percona Server,
- Your queries will run faster and more consistently.
- You will consolidate servers on powerful hardware.
- You will delay sharding, or avoid it entirely.
- You will save money on hosting fees and power.
- You will spend less time tuning and administering.
- You will achieve higher uptime.
- You will troubleshoot without guesswork.
Does this sound too good to be true? It’s not. Percona Server offers breakthrough performance, scalability, features, and instrumentation. Its self-tuning algorithms and support for extremely high-performance hardware make it the clear choice for companies who demand the utmost performance and reliability from their database server.
- Installing Percona Server 5.7
- Percona Server In-Place Upgrading Guide: From 5.6 to 5.7
- Suppress Warning Messages
Improved MEMORYStorage Engine
- Restricting the number of binlog files
SELECT INTO OUTFILE/DUMPFILE
- Per-query variable statement
- Slow Query Log Rotation and Expiration
- CSV engine mode for standard-compliant quote and comma parsing
- Support for PROXY protocol
- Per-session server-id
- Compressed columns with dictionaries
- InnoDB Full-Text Search improvements
- Binlogging and replication improvements
- Percona Toolkit UDFs
- Kill Idle Transactions
- Enforcing Storage Engine
- Utility user
- Expanded Program Option Modifiers
- XtraDB changed page tracking
- PAM Authentication Plugin
- Expanded Fast Index Creation
- Backup Locks
- Audit Log Plugin
- Start transaction with consistent snapshot
- Data at Rest Encryption
- SSL Improvements
- TokuDB Introduction
- TokuDB Installation
- Using TokuDB
- Fast Updates with TokuDB
- TokuDB files and file types
- TokuDB file management
- TokuDB Background ANALYZE TABLE
- TokuDB Variables
- TokuDB Status Variables
- TokuDB Troubleshooting
- TokuDB Performance Schema Integration
- Percona TokuBackup
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Removing TokuDB storage engine