Percona Server 5.1.54-12.5 is now the current stable release version.
- Percona Server 5.1.54-12.5 is based on MySQL 5.1.54.
- New Features Added:
- Added system variable innodb_log_block_size and new value “keep_average” to system variable, and innodb_adaptive_checkpoint in Improved InnoDB I/O Scalability. (Yasufumi Kinoshita)
- Added new value “ALL_O_DIRECT” to system variable innodb_flush_method in Improved InnoDB I/O Scalability. (Yasufumi Kinoshita)
- Other Changes: None
- Bug #689830 - The development environment tests of show_slave_status_nolock work only on statement-based replication. They were failing when row-based replication was attempted. A check is now made for the replication type to test. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bugs #688643, #691234 - Boolean command line options and configuration variables in the slow_extended patch were not being processed properly. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #692211 - Starting the server with a non-zero innodb_auto_lru_dump value could crash the server if the dump file did not exist. (Alexey Kopytov)
For general inquiries, please send us your question and someone will contact you.