Percona Server 5.1.53-12.4¶
Percona Server 5.1.53-12.4 is now the current stable release version.
Functionality Added or Changed¶
- Percona Server 5.1.53-12.4 is based on MySQL 5.1.53.
- New Features Added:
- Other Changes:
- percona_innodb_doublewrite_path - It’s no longer necessary to recreate your database and InnoDB system files when a dedicated file to contain the doublewrite buffer is specified. (Yasufumi Kinoshita)
- Added system variable have_response_time_distribution and compile option --without-response_time_distribution in Response Time Distribution. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #643149 - Slow query log entries were not written in the usual parsing format. (Alexey Kopytov)
- Bug #671764 - innochecksum wasn’t distributed with RPM and .DEB packages. (Aleksandr Kuzminsky)
- Bug #673426 - Use of these system variables as command-line options could cause a crash or undefined behavior: log_slow_timestamp_every, log_slow_sp_statements, slow_query_log_microseconds_timestamp, use_global_long_query_time. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #673567 - Compiler could produce spurious warnings when building on non-Linux platforms. A check is now made to see if clock_gettime() is present in librt at the configure stage. If yes, `` -lrt`` is added to LIBS. (Alexey Kopytov)
- Bug #673929 - Query cache misses were being reported for some queries when hits were actually occurring.
- Bug #676146 - The development environment test of log_slow_verbosity=innodb on a slave for row-based replication was not working correctly. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #676147, #676148 - The development environment tests of options log_slow_slave_statements and use_global_long_query_time work only on statement-based replication. They were failing when row-based replication was attempted. A check is now made for the replication type to test. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #676158 - Setting the query cache size to 512M caused test failure on low memory systems (Aleksandr Kuzminsky)
- Bug #677407 - The innodb_information_schema test could fail sporadically due to flawed logic in the INFORMATION_SCHEMA.INNODB_LOCKS caching mechanism. (contributed by Kristian Nielsen) (Alexey Kopytov)
- Bug #681486 - A dependency between Debian packages libmysqlclient16 and percona-server-common was removed. (Aleksandr Kuzminsky)
- Bug #693815 - The test percona_innodb_buffer_pool_shm was failing. It should be run with the --big-test option. As the buffer pool size used in the test is 128M, the shared memory segment should be increased appropriately in order to run the test successfully.
- Bug #693814, #693815, #693816, #693817, #693819 - Tests in the test environment were updated to reflect past INFORMATION_SCHEMA changes. (Aleksandr Kuzminsky)
- Bug #693818 - Warning and error messages for stored routines could incorrectly report row numbers due to a change in the slow_extended patch. (Alexey Kopytov)