Percona Server 5.1.52-rel11.6
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 5.1.52-rel11.6 on November 23rd, 2010 (Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories).
Functionality Added or Changed
- Percona Server 5.1.52-rel11.6 is based on MySQL 5.1.52.
- New Features Added: None
- Other Changes: None
- Bug #671764 - innochecksum wasn’t distributed with RPM and .DEB packages (Aleksandr Kuzminsky)
- Bug #673426 - Use of some system variables as command-line options caused a crash or undefined behavior. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #673929 - Query cache misses were being reported for some queries when hits were actually occurring.
- Bug #676146 - The development environment test of log_slow_verbosity=innodb on a slave for row-based replication was not working correctly. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #676147 - The development environment test of option log_slow_slave_statements for row-based replication was not working correctly. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #676148 - Similar to #676147. A check is now made for the replication type to test. (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #676158 - Setting the query cache size to 512M caused test failure on low memory systems (Aleksandr Kuzminsky)