Percona Server 5.1.50-rel12.1
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 5.1.50-rel12.1 on September 23rd, 2010 (Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories).
Functionality Added or Changed
- Percona Server 5.1.50-rel12.1 RC is now based on MySQL 5.1.50.
- New Features Added:
- Bug #608992 - Added symbolic info to Percona Server binary to help in debugging. (Aleksandr Kuzminsky)
- Bug #624362 - Corrected wording in an InnoDB error message regarding too many locks printed. (Vadim Tkachenko)
- Bug #625066 - Fixed a problem handling end-of-line in BLOB fields in the MySQL client. (Sasha Pachev)
- Bug #640924 - Fixed a crash caused by innodb_doublewrite_file. (Yasufumi Kinoshita)
- Bug #643650 - Speeded up InnoDB shutdown when using shared memory buffer pool. (Yasufumi Kinoshita)
- Bug #643724 - Fixed an InnoDB crash when shared memory buffer pool was enabled. (Yasufumi Kinoshita)
- Bug #649408 - Fixed a problem causing a crash on startup when using shared memory buffer pool. (Yasufumi Kinoshita)
- Bug #649393 - InnoDB now recreates the shared memory segment for the buffer pool automatically after a crash. (Yasufumi Kinoshita)
- Bug #649623 - Fixed an error when compiling Percona Server 5.1.50-rel12.1 on FreeBSD (Oleg Tsarev)
- Bug #650977 - Fixed failed tests. (Oleg Tsarev)