Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 1.0.6-9.1 on January 13th, 2010.
The release includes following new features:
- The release is base on 1.0.6 version of InnoDB plugin.
- MySQL 5.1.42 as a base release
- Separate purge thread and LRU dump is implemented (this feature was actually added in Release 8, but somehow it was forgotten)
- New patch innodb_relax_table_creation
- Added extended statistics to slow log
- Adjust defaults with performance intention
- Added parameter to control checkpoint age
- Added recovery statistics output when crash recovery (disabled by default)
- Adjusted intraction of patches
- Patch to dump and restore innodb_buffer_pool
For general inquiries, please send us your question and someone will contact you.