Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 1.0.3-7 on August 19th, 2009.
The release includes following new features:
- MySQL 5.1.37 as a base release
- speed hack for buf_flush_insert_sorted_into_flush_list controlled by the new variable innodb_fast_recovery
- MySQL bug #39793, Bugs #45357: 5.1.35 crashes with Failing assertion: index->type & DICT_CLUSTERED
- Bug #405714 in Percona-XtraDB: During page flush it may be enqueued for flush again when innodb_flush_neighbours=0
- Bug #395783 in Percona-XtraDB: main.innodb_bug42101 fails on 5.1.36
- This fixes also #45749 and #42101
For general inquiries, please send us your question and someone will contact you.