Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 1.0.3-6 on July 20th, 2009.
The release includes following new features:
- MySQL 5.1.36 as a base release
- Fast InnoDB Recovery Process
- Experimental adaptive checkpoint method estimate
- InnoDB Statistics - the implementation of the fix for MySQL Bug #30423
- Expand Table Import - Support of import InnoDB / XtraDB tables from another server
- New patch to split buffer pool mutex
- g-style-io-thread: Google’s fixes to InnoDB IO threads
- innodb_dict_size_limit - Limit of internal data dictionary
- MySQL Bug: #39793: Foreign keys not constructed when column has a # in a comment or default value
- Bug #395784 in Percona-XtraDB: main.innodb_xtradb_bug317074 internal check fails on 5.1.36
- Bug #395778 in Percona-XtraDB: main.innodb-analyze internal check failed on 5.1.36
- Bug #391189 in Percona-XtraDB: main.innodb_bug36172 mysq test fails with innodb_stat.patch applied
- Bug #388884 in Percona-XtraDB: patching fails on 5.1.35
For general inquiries, please send us your question and someone will contact you.