For specific information please visit - https://www.percona.com/services/policies/percona-software-platform-lifecycle
Percona Server - Documentation¶
Percona Server is an enhanced drop-in replacement for MySQL. With Percona Server,
- Your queries will run faster and more consistently.
- You will consolidate servers on powerful hardware.
- You will delay sharding, or avoid it entirely.
- You will save money on hosting fees and power.
- You will spend less time tuning and administering.
- You will achieve higher uptime.
- You will troubleshoot without guesswork.
Does this sound too good to be true? It’s not. Percona Server offers breakthrough performance, scalability, features, and instrumentation. Its self-tuning algorithms and support for extremely high-performance hardware make it the clear choice for companies who demand the utmost performance and reliability from their database server.
Obsolete and Removed Features¶
- Development of Percona Server
- Trademark Policy
- List of upstream MySQL bugs fixed in Percona Server 5.1
- Index of INFORMATION_SCHEMA Tables
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Copyright and Licensing Information
- Options that make XtraDB tablespaces not compatible with MySQL
- Percona Server 5.1 Release notes