Drizzle: a database for the cloud.
Drizzle is a community-driven open source project that is forked from the popular MySQL database. The Drizzle team has removed non-essential code, re-factored the remaining code into a plugin-based architecture and modernized the code base moving to C++.
- A database optimized for Cloud infrastructure and Web applications.
- Design for massive concurrency on modern multi-cpu architecture
- Optimize memory for increased performance and parallelism
- Open source, open community, open design Scope
- Re-designed modular architecture providing plugins with defined APIs
- Simple design for ease of use and administration
- Reliable, ACID transactional
Jenkins is a continuous integration system that we use to help ensure the continued quality of the software we produce. It helps us achieve the aims of:
- no failed tests in trunk on any platform,
- aid developers in ensuring merge requests build and test on all platforms,
- no known performance regressions (without a damn good explanation).