Percona Server for MongoDB 3.6.1-1.0 Beta¶
|Date:||January 23, 2018|
|Installation:||Installing Percona Server for MongoDB|
This version is considered BETA quality and it’s not intended to be used in production.
This release is based on MongoDB 3.6.1 and provides the following features:
- MongoDB’s original MMAPv1 storage engine, and the default WiredTiger engine
- Optional Percona Memory Engine and MongoRocks storage engines
- External SASL authentication using OpenLDAP or Active Directory
- Audit logging to track and query database interactions of users or applications
- Hot Backup for the default WiredTiger and alternative MongoRocks storage engine
- Profiling Rate Limit to decrease the impact of the profiler on performance
- #PSMDB-184 - MongoRocks reindexing collection or repairing database commands can cause inconsistency when doing immediate majority read in replica set.
- #PSMDB-185 - MongoDB has its own notion of time, including an expected commit order for transactions that may be inconsistent with the order assigned by MongoRocks. This can cause majority read inconsistencies in highly concurrent environments in replica set mode.