Percona Server for MongoDB 3.6 Documentation¶
Percona Server for MongoDB is a free, enhanced, fully compatible, open source, drop-in replacement for MongoDB 3.6 Community Edition with enterprise-grade features. It requires no changes to MongoDB applications or code.
To see which version of Percona Server for MongoDB you are using check the value of the
psmdbVersion key in the output of the
buildInfo database command. If
this key does not exist Percona Server for MongoDB is not installed on the server.
- MongoDB Documentation: buildInfo Database Command
Percona Server for MongoDB provides the following features:
- MongoDB’s original MMAPv1 storage engine, and the default WiredTiger engine
- Optional Percona Memory Engine and MongoRocks storage engines
- External SASL authentication using OpenLDAP or Active Directory
- Audit logging to track and query database interactions of users or applications
- Hot Backup for the default WiredTiger and alternative MongoRocks storage engine
- Profiling Rate Limit to decrease the impact of the profiler on performance