For specific information please visit - https://www.percona.com/services/policies/percona-software-platform-lifecycle
Percona Server for MongoDB 3.2 Documentation¶
Percona Server for MongoDB is a free, enhanced, fully compatible, open source, drop-in replacement for MongoDB 3.2 Community Edition with enterprise-grade features. It requires no changes to MongoDB applications or code.
Percona Server for MongoDB provides the following features:
- MongoDB’s original MMAPv1 storage engine, and the default WiredTiger engine
- Optional PerconaFT, Percona Memory Engine, and MongoRocks storage engines
- Percona TokuBackup for creating dynamic backups while data remains fully accessible and writable (hot backup)
- External SASL authentication using OpenLDAP or Active Directory
- Audit logging to track and query database interactions of users or applications
PerconaFT has been deprecated and will not be available in future releases.