Percona Playback 0.1
Initial public release. Just supports reading from slow query log and blasting queries at a database server. It should be considered Alpha quality.
- slow query log parsing
- mysql client library
- one thread per client thread
- basic report as to how the replay went
- “as fast as possible” playback only. If query execution takes less time on playback server than original one, percona-playback will not pause.
- Notable missing features:
- wall-time playback: ability to have the same amount of real-world time pass (i.e. a gap of 10seconds between queries will be preserved).
- parsing of general query log
This documentation is developed in Launchpad as part of the Percona Playback source code
If you spotted innacuracies, errors, don't understood it or you think something is missing or should be improved, please file a bug