Percona Monitoring and Management 1.6.1¶
|Date:||January 25, 2018|
Percona announces the release of Percona Monitoring and Management 1.6.1. This release contains bug fixes only and supersedes Percona Monitoring and Management 1.6.0.
- PMM-1660: QAN for MongoDB would not display data when authentication was enabled.
- PMM-1822: In Metrics Monitor, some tag names were incorrect in dashboards.
- PMM-1832: After upgrading to 1.5.2, it was not possible to disable an RDS instance on the Add RDS instance dashboard of Metrics Monitor.
- PMM-1907: In Metrics Monitor, the tooltip of the Engine Uptime metric referred to an incorrect unit of measure.
- PMM-1964: The same value of the Exporter Uptime metric could appear in different colors in different contexts.
- PMM-1965: In the Prometheus Exporters Overview dashboard of Metrics Monitor, the drill down links of some metrics could direct to a wrong host.