Percona Monitoring and Management 1.1.0 Beta¶
|Date:||February 7, 2017|
This beta release is highly experimental with features that are not ready for production. Do not upgrade to it from previous versions. Use it only in a test environment.
For install instructions, see Deploying Percona Monitoring and Management.
Introduced Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and VirtualBox images for PMM Server:
- OVA image for VirtualBox is available from the testing download area.
- Public Amazon Machine Image (AMI) is ami-9a0acb8c.
New in PMM Server:
- Grafana 4.1.1
- Prometheus 1.5.0
- Consul 0.7.3
- Updated the MongoDB ReplSet dashboard to show the storage engine used by the instance
- PMM-551: Fixed QAN changing query format when a time-based filter was applied to the digest
New in PMM Client:
- PMM-530: Fixed
pmm-adminto support special characters in passwords
- Added displaying of original error message
- Several of the MongoDB metrics related to MongoRocks engine do not display correctly. This issue will be resolved in the GA production release.