Installing PMM Client on Debian or Ubuntu¶
If you are running a DEB-based Linux distribution, use the apt package manager to install PMM Client from the official Percona software repository.
.deb packages for 64-bit versions of the following
- Debian 8 (jessie)
- Debian 9 (stretch)
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Trusty Tahr)
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus)
- Ubuntu 16.10 (Yakkety Yak)
- Ubuntu 17.10 (Artful Aardvark)
- Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic Beaver)
PMM Client should work on other DEB-based distributions, but it is tested only on the platforms listed above.
To install the PMM Client package, complete the following procedure. Run the following commands as root or by using the sudo command:
Configure Percona repositories as described in Percona Software Repositories Documentation.
Install the PMM Client package:
$ apt-get install pmm-client
- What other installation methods exist for PMM Client?
- Installing Clients