|Date:||April 14, 2020|
|Installation:||Installing Percona Monitoring and Management|
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL performance.
- PMM-5042 and PMM-5272: PMM can now connect to MySQL instances by specifying a UNIX socket. This can be done with a new
--socketoption of the
pmm-admin add mysqlcommand. (Note: Updates to both PMM Client and PMM Server were done to allow UNIX socket connections.)
- PMM-4145: Amazon RDS instance metrics can now be independently enabled/disabled for Basic and/or Enhanced metrics.
- PMM-5581: PMM Server Grafana plugins can now be updated on the command line with the
- PMM-5536: Three Grafana plugins were updated to the latest versions:
grafana-polystat-panelto 1.1.0, and
- PMM-4252: The resolution of the PMM Server
faviconimage has been improved.
- PMM-5547: PMM dashboards were failing when presenting data from more than 100 monitored instances (error message
proxy error: context canceled).
- PMM-5624: Empty charts were being shown in some Node Temperature dashboards.
- PMM-5637: The Data retention value in Settings was incorrectly showing the value as minutes instead of days.
- PMM-5613: Sorting data by Query Time was not working properly in Query Analytics.
- PMM-5554: Totals in charts were inconsistently plotted with different colors across charts.
- PMM-4919: The force option (
pmm-admin configwas not always working.
- PMM-5351: The documentation on MongoDB user privileges has been corrected.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system.
- Page updated 2021-02-09