|Date:||September 19, 2019|
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL performance. You can run PMM in your own environment for maximum security and reliability. It provides thorough time-based analysis for MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL servers to ensure that your data works as efficiently as possible.
For install instructions, see Installing Percona Monitoring and Management.
PMM 2 is designed to be used as a new installation — please don’t try to upgrade your existing PMM 1 environment.
The new PMM2 introduces a number of enhancements and additional feature improvements, including:
- Detailed query analytics and filtering technologies which enable you to identify issues faster than ever before.
- A better user experience: Service-level dashboards give you immediate access to the data you need.
- The new addition of PostgreSQL query tuning.
- Enhanced security protocols to ensure your data is safe.
- Our new API allows you to extend and interact with third-party tools.
More details about new and improved features available within the release can be found in the corresponding blog post.
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any Percona Monitoring and Management bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system.
- Page updated 2021-01-13