MySQL User Details¶
This dashboard requires Percona Server for MySQL 5.1+ or MariaDB 10.1/10.2 with XtraDB. Also
userstatshould be enabled, for example with the
SET GLOBAL userstat=1statement. See Setting up MySQL.
Data is displayed for the 5 top users.
- Top Users by Connections Created
- The number of times user’s connections connected using SSL to the server.
- Top Users by Traffic
- The number of bytes sent to the user’s connections.
- Top Users by Rows Fetched/Read
- The number of rows fetched by the user’s connections.
- Top Users by Rows Updated
- The number of rows updated by the user’s connections.
- Top Users by Busy Time
- The cumulative number of seconds there was activity on connections from the user.
- Top Users by CPU Time
- The cumulative CPU time elapsed, in seconds, while servicing connections of the user.
- Page updated 2021-03-19