Percona Monitoring and Management 1.6.1
January 25, 2018
Percona announces the release of Percona Monitoring and Management 1.6.1. This release contains bug fixes only and supersedes Percona Monitoring and Management 1.6.0.
- PMM-1660: QAN for MongoDB would not display data when authentication was enabled.
- PMM-1822: In Metrics Monitor, some tag names were incorrect in dashboards.
- PMM-1832: After upgrading to 1.5.2, it was not possible to disable an RDS instance on the Add RDS instance dashboard of Metrics Monitor.
- PMM-1907: In Metrics Monitor, the tooltip of the Engine Uptime metric referred to an incorrect unit of measure.
- PMM-1964: The same value of the Exporter Uptime metric could appear in different colors in different contexts.
- PMM-1965: In the Prometheus Exporters Overview dashboard of Metrics Monitor, the drill down links of some metrics could direct to a wrong host.
- Page updated 2021-01-18