Percona Monitoring and Management 1.2.0
July 14, 2017
For install and upgrade instructions, see Deploying Percona Monitoring and Management.
The following changes were introduced in PMM Server 1.2.0:
PMM-737: New graphs in System Overview dashboard:
- Memory Advanced Details
- Saturation Metrics
PMM-1090: Added ESXi support for PMM Server virtual appliance.
- PMM-707: Fixed QPS metric in MySQL Overview dashboard to always show queries per second regardless of the selected interval.
- PMM-708: Fixed tooltips for graphs that displayed incorrectly.
- PMM-739, PMM-797: Fixed PMM Server update feature on landing page.
- PMM-823: Fixed arrow padding for collapsible blocks in QAN.
- PMM-887: Disabled the Add button when no table is specified for showing query info in QAN.
- PMM-888: Disabled the Apply button in QAN settings when nothing is changed.
- PMM-889: Fixed the switch between UTC and local time zone in the QAN time range selector.
- PMM-909: Added message
No query examplewhen no example for query is available in QAN.
- PMM-933: Fixed empty tooltips for Per Query Stats column in the query details section of QAN.
- PMM-937: Removed the percentage of total query time in query details for the
TOTALentry in QAN (because it is 100% by definition).
- PMM-951: Fixed the InnoDB Page Splits graph formula in the MySQL InnoDB Metrics Advanced dashboard.
- PMM-953: Enabled stacking for graphs in MySQL Performance Schema dashboard.
- PMM-954: Renamed Top Users by Connections graph in MySQL User Statistics dashboard to Top Users by Connections Created and added the Connections/sec label to the Y-axis.
- PMM-957: Refined titles for Client Connections and Client Questions graphs in ProxySQL Overview dashboard to mentioned that they show metrics for all host groups (not only the selected one).
- PMM-961: Fixed the formula for Client Connections graph in ProxySQL Overview dashboard.
- PMM-964: Fixed the gaps for high zoom levels in MySQL Connections graph on the MySQL Overview dashboard.
- PMM-976: Fixed Orchestrator hadling by
- PMM-1129: Updated the MySQL Replication dashboard to support new
connection_namelabel introduced in
mysqld_exporterfor multi-source replication monitoring.
- PMM-1054: Fixed typo in the tooltip for the Settings button in QAN.
- PMM-1055: Fixed link to Query Analytics from Metrics Monitor when running PMM Server as a virtual appliance.
- PMM-1086: Removed HTML code that showed up in the QAN time range selector.
- PMM-547: Added warning page to Query Analytics app when there are no PMM Clients running the QAN service.
- PMM-799: Fixed Orchestrator to show correct version.
- PMM-1031: Fixed initialization of Query Profile section in QAN that broke after upgrading Angular.
- PMM-1087: Fixed QAN package building.
- PMM-348: Added daily log rotation for nginx.
- PMM-968: Added Prometheus build information.
- PMM-969: Updated the Prometheus memory usage settings to leverage new flag. For more information about setting memory consumption by PMM, see FAQ.
The following changes were introduced in PMM Client 1.2.0:
- PMM-1114: Added PMM Client packages for Debian 9 (“stretch”).
- PMM-481, PMM-1132: Fixed fingerprinting for queries with multi-line comments.
- PMM-623: Fixed
mongodb_exporterto display correct version.
- PMM-927: Fixed bug with empty metrics for MognoDB query analytics.
- PMM-1126: Fixed
- PMM-1201: Fixed
- PMM-783: Directed
mongodb_exporterlog messages to
stderrand excluded many generic messages from the default
- PMM-756: Merged upstream
Several collectors were deprecated in this release:
gmond- Out of scope.
megacli- Requires forking, to be moved to textfile collection.
ntp- Out of scope.
It also introduced the following breaking change:
Collector errors are now a separate metric:
node_scrape_collector_success, not a label on
This release introduced the following breaking change:
mysql_slave_...metrics now include an additional
connection_namelabel to support MariaDB multi-source replication.
- Page updated 2021-01-29