Percona Monitoring and Management 1.17.3
January 20, 2020
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL performance.
The PMM 1.17.3 release provides fixes for the following bugs.
- PMM-4923: Textfile collector was not working after the upgrade from older versions on CentOS 7, producing a lot of errors in the log, due to the
textfile_collectorfolder incorrectly created as
- PMM-5075: Switching to First Seen queries in Query Analytics resulted in always displaying first seen queries even after switching back.
- PMM-5014 and PMM-5273: The LVM logical volumes autoresize problem on new AWS deployments resulted in “no space left on device” errors
- PMM-4685: After removing all MongoDB servers from a cluster, the drop-down list on the MongoDB Overview dashboard still included the cluster name, because dashboards were fully refreshed on load only, irrelative to the selected time range
- PMM-4789: the “Metrics” and “Query’s first seen” text labels were partially overlapping in the Query Analytics dashboard
- PMM-5231: Panic errors were present in the
rds_exporterlog after adding an RDS instance from the second AWS account, leaving user no possibility to add Databases from several AWS accounts for monitoring
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any PMM bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system.
PMM is available for installation using three methods:
- Page updated 2021-01-29