Percona Monitoring and Management 1.17.1
February 20, 2019
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL performance. You can run PMM in your own environment for maximum security and reliability. It provides thorough time-based analysis for MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL servers to ensure that your data works as efficiently as possible.
In this release, we are introducing support for detection of our upcoming PMM 2.0 release in order to avoid potential version conflicts in the future, as PMM 1.x will not be compatible with PMM 2.x.
Another improvement in this release is we have updated the Tooltips for Dashboard MySQL Query Response Time by providing a description of what the graphs display, along with links to related documentation resources.
PMM 1.17.1 release provides fixes for CVE-2018-16492 and CVE-2018-16487 vulnerabilities, related to Node.js modules. The authentication system used in PMM is not susceptible to the attacks described in these CVE reports. PMM does not use client-side data objects to control user-access.
In release 1.17.1 we have included 2 Improvements and fixed 9 bugs.
- PMM-1339: Improve tooltips for MySQL Query Response Time dashboard
- PMM-3477: Add Ubuntu 18.10 support
- PMM-3471: Fix global status metric names in mysqld_exporter for the MySQL 8.0 compatibility
- PMM-3400: Duplicate column in the Query Analytics dashboard Explain section
- PMM-3353: postgres_exporter does not work with PostgreSQL 11
- PMM-3188: Duplicate data on Amazon RDS / Aurora MySQL Metrics dashboard
- PMM-2615: Fix wrong formatting in log which appears if pmm-qan-agent process fails to start
- PMM-2592: MySQL Replication Dashboard shows error with multi-source replication
- PMM-2327: Member State Uptime and Max Member Ping time charts on the MongoDB ReplSet dashboard return an error
- PMM-955: Fix format of User Time and CPU Time Graphs on MySQL User Statistics dashboard
- PMM-3522: CVE-2018-16492 and CVE-2018-16487
Help us improve our software quality by reporting any Percona Monitoring and Management bugs you encounter using our bug tracking system.
PMM is available for installation using three methods:
- Page updated 2021-01-29