Percona Monitoring and Management 1.1.4
May 29, 2017
For install and upgrade instructions, see Deploying Percona Monitoring and Management.
This release includes experimental support for MongoDB in Query Analytics, including updated QAN interface.
To enable MongoDB query analytics, use the
mongodb:queries alias when adding the service. As an experimental feature, it also requires the
sudo pmm-admin add --dev-enable mongodb:queries
Currently, it monitors only collections that are present when you enable MongoDB query analytics. Query data for collections that you add later is not gathered. This is a known issue and it will be fixed in the future.
The QAN web interface was updated for better usability and functionality (including the new MongoDB query analytics data). The new UI is experimental and available by specifying
/qan2 after the URL of PMM Server.
The button on the main landing page still points to the old QAN interface.
You can check out the new QAN web UI at https://pmmdemo.percona.com/qan2
- PMM-724: Added the Index Condition Pushdown (ICP) graph to the MySQL InnoDB Metrics dashboard.
- PMM-734: Fixed the MySQL Active Threads graph in the MySQL Overview dashboard.
- PMM-807: Fixed the MySQL Connections graph in the MySQL Overview dashboard.
- PMM-850: Updated the MongoDB RocksDB and MongoDB WiredTiger dashboards.
- PMM-890: and PMM-891: Removed the InnoDB Deadlocks and Index Collection Pushdown graphs from the MariaDB dashboard. Both graphs are available in the MySQL InnoDB Metrics dashboard.
- PMM-928: Added tooltips with descriptions for graphs in the MySQL Query Response Time dashboard. Similar tooltips will be gradually added to all graphs.
- Page updated 2021-01-11