Percona Monitoring and Management 1.1.0 Beta
February 7, 2017
This beta release is highly experimental with features that are not ready for production. Do not upgrade to it from previous versions. Use it only in a test environment.
For install instructions, see Deploying Percona Monitoring and Management.
Introduced Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and VirtualBox images for PMM Server:
- OVA image for VirtualBox is available from the testing download area.
- Public Amazon Machine Image (AMI) is ami-9a0acb8c.
New in PMM Server:
- Grafana 4.1.1
- Prometheus 1.5.0
- Consul 0.7.3
- Updated the MongoDB ReplSet dashboard to show the storage engine used by the instance
- PMM-551: Fixed QAN changing query format when a time-based filter was applied to the digest
New in PMM Client:
- PMM-530: Fixed
pmm-adminto support special characters in passwords
- Added displaying of original error message in
- Several of the MongoDB metrics related to MongoRocks engine do not display correctly. This issue will be resolved in the GA production release.
- Page updated 2021-01-11