Percona Monitoring and Management Beta 1.0.1
June 10, 2016
This beta release introduces changes to the
pmm-data container, which is used for storing collected data. To upgrade, you will need to remove and re-create this container, losing all your collected data.
Stop and remove the
$ docker stop pmm-server && docker rm pmm-server $ docker stop pmm-server && docker rm pmm-server
$ docker rm pmm-data $ docker rm pmm-data
Create the PMM data container.
Create and run the PMM Server container.
Upgrade PMM Client on all your monitored hosts.
- Grafana 3.0: PMM now includes the latest version of Grafana for visualizing collected metrics data.
- MongoDB Metrics: With the addition of
mongodb_exporterfor Prometheus and MongoDB dashboards for Grafana, you can now use PMM for monitoring MongoDB metrics.
- Consul: Instead of
prom-config-api, PMM now uses Consul to provide an API service for communication between PMM Client and Prometheus.
- Nginx: PMM now uses Nginx, instead of a custom web server.
- Server Summary: Aggregated query metrics are now available in QAN.
- MySQL InnoDB Metrics Advanced: New dashboard for MySQL metrics.
The web interface is now fully accessible via port 80.
/qan/: Query Analytics
/graph/: Metrics Monitor (Grafana)
/prometheus/: Prometheus web UI
/consul/: Consul web UI
/v1/: Consul API
The only other port is 9001 used by QAN API. *
pmm-admintool now includes the ability to add MongoDB instance and specify the port after the address of the PMM Server.
- Page updated 2021-01-11