Percona Backup for MongoDB 1.3.2¶
|Date:||October 14, 2020|
|Installation:||Installing Percona Backup for MongoDB|
Percona Backup for MongoDB is a distributed, low-impact solution for consistent backups of MongoDB sharded clusters and replica sets. This is a tool for creating consistent backups across a MongoDB sharded cluster (or a single replica set), and for restoring those backups to a specific point in time.
PBM-426: Add AWS KMS key encryption/decryption for S3 buckets
storage: s3: serverSideEncryption: sseAlgorithm: "aws:kms" kmsKeyID: "........"
(Thanks to user pedroalb for reporting this issue)
- PBM-485: Fix backups to S3 failing with
MaxUploadPartslimit by auto-adjusting
uploadPartSizevalue (Thanks to user pedroalb for reporting this issue)
- PBM-559: pbm-agent runs out of memory while doing restore of large backup (Thanks to user Simon Bernier St-Pierre for reporting this issue)
- PBM-562: Correct calculation of available PITR time ranges by pbm list
- PBM-561: Fix setting of numeric options in config
- PBM-547: Allow deleting backups from local filesystem by moving delete operations to pbm-agents