Nov 24, 2020
DevOps by REBRAIN
Percona Senior Release Engineer Evgeniy Patlan will hold an open workshop "Building Percona Server for MySQL from sources" at DevOps by REBRAIN on Thursday, November 24 at 7 p.m. (Moscow Time).
Topics of the open workshop:
- Building from source code using Percona Server for MySQL as an example .
- How the software is distributed on Linux systems (rpm and deb, tarball).
- The stages of package building and the differences between rpm deb and binary tarballs
- How to patch the software distributed by a developer as a source tarball and source package.
- I will show you where we are going to and how we make life easier for ourselves.
Go to event link