Long months of the pandemic lockdown have brought to life many great online events enabling the MySQL community to get together and stay informed about the very recent developments and innovations available to MySQL users. It isn’t over yet! Next Thursday, June 4th, Percona & ProxySQL are co-hosting the ProxySQL Tech Talks with Percona virtual meetup covering ProxySQL, MySQL and Percona XtraDB Cluster.
The attendees are invited to participate in the two-hour deep-dive event with plenty of time for questions and answers (we will have two 40-minute sessions + 20 minutes allocated for Q&A). Get prepared, come with your burning questions and true war stories – we’ll have our speakers answer and comment on them! And here come the speakers:
- René Cannaò, ProxySQL author and CEO of ProxySQL Inc.
- Vinicius M. Grippa, Senior Support Engineer at Percona.
René and Vinicius will give presentations covering the evolution of ProxySQL and ProxySQL’s native support for PXC 5.7 respectively:
- ProxySQL, the journey from a MySQL proxy to being the de-facto multi-functional tool that scales MySQL by René Cannaò starts at 7 PM CEST.
- ProxySQL 2.0 native support for Percona XtraDB Cluster (PXC) 5.7 by Vinicius Grippa starts at 8 PM CEST.
The detailed abstracts, full agenda, and speaker bios are available on the event’s registration page.
The list of technologies & tools covered at this event will include
- Percona XtraDB Cluster (PXC)
- Kubernetes (K8s)
- Percona Monitoring & Management (PMM)
- AWS Aurora
- Galera Cluster
Our virtual room has already started to fill up, please register now to join us at ProxySQL Tech Talks with Percona next Thursday at 7 PM CST! Hope to see many of you there!