Percona is pleased to announce the availability of Percona Toolkit 2.2.12. Released on November 14, Percona Toolkit is a collection of advanced command-line tools to perform a variety of MySQL server and system tasks that are too difficult or complex for DBAs to perform manually. Percona Toolkit, like all Percona software, is free and open source.
- pt-stalk now gathers
dmesgoutput from up to 60 seconds before the triggering event.
- Fixed bug 1376561: pt-archiver was not able to archive all the rows when a table had a hash partition. Fixed by implementing support for tables which have primary or unique indexes.
- Fixed bug 1217466: pt-table-checksum would refuses to run on Percona XtraDB Cluster if server_id was the same on all nodes. Fixed by using the wsrep_node_incoming_address as a unique identifier for cluster nodes, instead of relying on
- Fixed bug 1269695: pt-online-schema-change documentation now contains more information about limitations on why it isn’t running
ALTER TABLEfor a table which has only a non-unique index.
- Fixed bug 1328686: Running pt-hearbeat with
--check-read-onlyoption would cause an error when running on server with
read_onlyoption. Tool now waits for server
read_onlystatus to be disabled before starting to run.
- Fixed bug 1373937: pt-table-checksum now supports
--recursion-methodwhen using with Percona XtraDB Cluster.
- Fixed bug 1377888: Documentation was stating that pt-query-digest is able to parse a raw binary log file, while it can only parse a file which was decoded with mysqlbinlog tool before. Fixed by improving the documentation and adding a check for binary file and providing a relevant error message.