MongoDB includes several powerful features like high availability, read scaling, and horizontal scalability in an easy-to-use, schema-free database platform. But, what if you could retain those properties, improve performance, and ensure scalability without specialized tuning just by replacing the storage stack?
SPEAKER: Jon Tobin, Lead Sales Engineer at Tokutek
DATE: Thursday, October 9th
TIME: 1pm ET
Join Jon Tobin as he walks through how to effectively use TokuMX to increase performance, reduce database size and add transactional capabilities.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How easy it is to install and configure TokuMX with MongoDB
- How to maximize performance from real use-case examples
- How to configure compression to reduce database size for lowest TCO
- How to get the most out of TokuMX’s ACID and MVCC properties
- What features you can expect to see in TokuMX 2.0
The webinar will include all the information you will need to immediately amp up an existing MongoDB application or create a new one with TokuMX. The presentation will include a live Q&A session.