Percona Toolkit 2.2.11 for MySQL is now availableHrvoje Matijakovic
Percona is pleased to announce the availability of Percona Toolkit 2.2.11. Released on Sept. 25, Percona Toolkit is a collection of advanced command-line tools to perform a variety of MySQL server and system tasks that are too difficult or complex for DBAs to perform manually. Percona Toolkit, like all Percona software, is free and open source.
This release contains bug fixes for pt-query-digest, pt-mysql-summary, pt-stalk, as well as other tools and is the current GA (Generally Available) stable release in the 2.2 series. Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories.
- Fixed bug #1262456: pt-query-digest didn’t report host details when host was using skip-name-resolve option. Fixed by using the IP of the host instead of its name, when the hostname is missing.
- Fixed bug #1264580: pt-mysql-summary was incorrectly parsing key/value pairs in the wsrep_provider_options option, which resulted in incomplete
- Fixed bug #1318985: pt-stalk is now using
SQL_NO_CACHEwhen executing queries for locks and transactions. Previously this could lead to situations where most of the queries that were waiting on query cache mutex were the pt-stalk queries (
- Fixed bug #1348679: When using
-- -poption to enter the password for pt-stalk it would ask user to re-enter the password every time tool connects to the server to retrieve the information. New option
--ask-passhas been introduced that can be used to specify the password only once.
- Fixed bug #1368379: A parsing error caused pt-summary ( specifically the
report_system_infomodule) to choke on the “Memory Device” parameter named “Configured Clock Speed” when using dmidecode to report memory slot information.