Percona Server 5.6.20-68.0 is now available
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 5.6.20-68.0 on August 29, 2014. Download the latest version from the Percona web site or from the Percona Software Repositories.
Based on MySQL 5.6.20, including all the bug fixes in it, Percona Server 5.6.20-68.0 is the current GA release in the Percona Server 5.6 series. All of Percona’s software is open-source and free. Complete details of this release can be found in the 5.6.20-68.0 milestone on Launchpad.
- Percona Server has implemented the MySQL 5.7
SHOW SLAVE STATUS NONBLOCKING syntax for Lock-Free SHOW SLAVE STATUS feature. The existing
SHOW SLAVE STATUS NOLOCK is kept as a deprecated alias and will be removed in Percona Server 5.7. There were no functional changes for the feature.
- Percona Server Audit Log Plugin now supports
CSV formats. The format choice is controlled by audit_log_format variable.
- Percona Server Audit Log Plugin now supports streaming the audit log to syslog.
- TokuDB storage engine package has been updated to version 7.1.8.
- Querying INNODB_CHANGED_PAGES table with a range condition
START_LSN > x AND
END_LSN < y would lead to a server crash if the range was empty with x greater than y. Bug fixed #1202252 (Jan Lindström and Sergei Petrunia).
- SQL statements of other connections were missing in the output of
SHOW ENGINE INNODB STATUS, in
LATEST DETECTED DEADLOCK and
TRANSACTIONS sections. This bug was introduced by Statement Timeout patch in Percona Server 5.6.13-61.0. Bug fixed #1328824.
- Some of TokuDB distribution files were missing in the TokuDB binary tarball. Bug fixed #1338945.
- With XtraDB changed page tracking feature enabled, queries from the INNODB_CHANGED_PAGES could read the bitmap data whose write was in still progress. This would cause the query to fail with an
ER_CANT_FIND_SYSTEM_REC and a warning printed to the server error log. The workaround has been to add an appropriate
END_LSN-limiting condition to the query. Bug fixed #1193332.
mysqld-debug was missing from Debian packages. This regression was introduced in Percona Server 5.6.16-64.0. Bug fixed #1290087.
- Fixed a memory leak in Slow Query Log Rotation and Expiration. Bug fixed #1314138.
- The audit log plugin would write log with XML syntax errors when
NEW formats were used. Bug fixed #1320879.
- Combination of Log Archiving for XtraDB, XtraDB changed page tracking, and small InnoDB logs could hang the server on the bootstrap shutdown. Bug fixed #1326379.
--tc-heuristic-recover option values were broken. Bug fixed #1334330 (upstream #70860).
- If the bitmap directory has a bitmap file sequence with a start LSN of one file less than a start LSN of the previous file, a debug build would assert when queries were run on INNODB_CHANGED_PAGES table. Bug fixed #1342494.
Other bugs fixed: #1337247, #1350386, #1208371, #1261341, #1151723, #1182050, #1182068, #1182072, #1184287, #1280875, #1338937, #1334743, #1349394, #1182046, #1182049, and #1328482 (upstream #73418).
Release notes for Percona Server 5.6.20-68.0 are available in the online documentation. Please report any bugs on the launchpad bug tracker.
Latest posts by Hrvoje Matijakovic (see all)
, Percona Server
, Percona Software