Percona Server 5.1.73-14.12 is now available
Percona Server version 5.1.73-14.12
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 5.1.73-14.12 on July 31st, 2014 (Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories). Based on MySQL 5.1.73, including all the bug fixes in it, Percona Server 5.1.73-14.12 is now the current stable release in the 5.1 series. All of Percona‘s software is open-source and free, all the details of the release can be found in the 5.1.73-14.12 milestone at Launchpad.
NOTE: Packages for Debian 7.0 (wheezy), Ubuntu 13.10 (saucy) and 14.04 (trusty) are not available for this release due to conflict with newer packages available in those releases.
- Percona Server couldn’t be built with Bison 3.0. Bug fixed #1262439, upstream #71250.
- Ignoring Query Cache Comments feature could cause server crash. Bug fixed #705688.
- Database administrator password could be seen in plain text when
debconf-get-selections was executed. Bug fixed #1018291.
- If XtraDB variable
innodb_dict_size was set, the server could attempt to remove a used index from the in-memory InnoDB data dictionary, resulting in a server crash. Bugs fixed #1250018 and #758788.
- Ported a fix from MySQL 5.5 for upstream bug #71315 that could cause a server crash f a malformed
GROUP_CONCAT function call was followed by another
GROUP_CONCAT call. Bug fixed #1266980.
- MTR tests from binary tarball didn’t work out of the box. Bug fixed #1158036.
- InnoDB did not handle the cases of asynchronous and synchronous I/O requests completing partially or being interrupted. Bugs fixed #1262500 (upstream #54430).
- Percona Server version was reported incorrectly in Debian/Ubuntu packages. Bug fixed #1319670.
- Percona Server source files were referencing Maatkit instead of Percona Toolkit. Bug fixed #1174779.
- The XtraDB version number in
univ.i was incorrect. Bug fixed #1277383.
Other bug fixes: #1272732, #1167486, and #1314568.
Release notes for Percona Server 5.1.73-14.12 are available in our online documentation. Bugs can be reported on the launchpad bug tracker.
Bison 3.0, InnoDB, Percona Server
Categories:Events and Announcements
, Percona Server
, Percona Software