Percona Monitoring Plugins 1.1.4 releaseRoman Vynar
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Monitoring Plugins 1.1.4.
* Added login-path support to Nagios plugins with MySQL client 5.6 (bug 1338549)
* Added a new threshold option for delayed slaves to pmp-check-mysql-replication-delay (bug 1318280)
* Added delayed slave support to pmp-check-mysql-replication-running (bug 1332082)
* Updated Nagios plugins and Cacti script to leverage lock-free SHOW SLAVE STATUS in Percona Server (bug 1297442)
* Fixed pmp-check-mysql-replication-delay integer-float issue with MariaDB and MySQL 5.6 (bugs 1245934, 1295795)
* ss_get_rds_stats.py was not installed with 755 permissions from the package (bug 1316943)
* Cacti MySQL template item “handler_savepoint_rollback” was GAUGE type instead of DERIVE (bug 1334173)
* Fixed Zabbix running-slave check issue on some Debian systems (bug 1310723)
* Fixed paths in percona-cacti-templates package (bug 1349564)
A new tarball is available from downloads area or RPM and DEB packages from our software repositories. The plugins are fully supported for customers with a Percona Support contract and free installation services are provided as part of some contracts. In addition as part of Percona’s Remote DBA installation and setup of these tools are included with our services. You can find links to the documentation, forums and more at the project homepage.
About Percona Monitoring Plugins
Percona Monitoring Plugins are high-quality components to add enterprise-grade MySQL monitoring and graphing capabilities to your existing in-house, on-premises monitoring solutions. The components are designed to integrate seamlessly with widely deployed solutions such as Nagios, Cacti and Zabbix and are delivered in the form of templates, plugins, and scripts which make it easy to monitor MySQL performance.