TokuMX @ MongoDB World 2014Dave Rosenlund
On Monday, some of the Boston-area Tokutek team will board New York bound trains to join our Union Square colleagues at MongoDB World 2014. We couldn’t be more excited.
You would be too. TokuMX, our high-performance distribution of MongoDB, just had its first birthday. The rapid acceptance by the MongoDB community has surpassed even our wildest expectations and we have lots of news to share with attendees and followers that demonstrates this.
Here’s how you can tune in:
- Follow @Tokutek on Twitter and watch for (and use) #TokuMX in #MongoDBWorld tweets
- Enter our drawing for this awesome Radio-controlled, GPS-enabled, GoPro-ready, Quadcopter Drone by visiting Tokutek @ Booth – #109 in the exhibit hall (the Metropolitan Ball Room – West)
- Join your peers and database gurus from AOL, Facebook, Parse and ObjectRocket at our breakfast meet-up (learn more & sign up here)
- Look for the Tokutek team throughout the week in our distinctive Tokutek-blue T-shirts—we want to learn more about your MongoDB big data applications and answer your TokuMX questions
- Read what Parse and MaxCDN have to say about TokuMX in their recent blogs: Fun with TokuMX and How We Built Our Real-Time Analytics Platform
MongoDB World promises to be another major TokuMX milestone and we’re looking forward to meeting many of the folks who, today, we know only by phone, email, and the TokuMX community forum.
See you in New York!