Percona Server 5.5.37-35.1 is now available
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server 5.5.37-35.1 on June 3rd, 2014 (Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories). Based on MySQL 5.5.37, including all the bug fixes in it, Percona Server 5.5.37-35.1 is now the current stable release in the 5.5 series. All of Percona‘s software is open-source and free, all the details of the release can be found in the 5.5.37-35.1 milestone at Launchpad.
- InnoDB could crash if workload contained writes to compressed tables. Bug fixed #1305364.
- GUI clients such as MySQL Workbench could not authenticate with a user defined with
auth_pam_compat plugin. Bug fixed #1166938.
- Help in Percona Server 5.5 command line client was linking to Percona Server 5.1 manual. Bug fixed #1198775.
- Audit Log wasn’t parsing escape characters correctly in the
OLD format. Bug fixed #1313696.
- Percona Server version was reported incorrectly in Debian/Ubuntu packages. Bug fixed #1319670.
Other bugs fixed: #1272732, #1219833, #1271178, and #1314568.
Release notes for Percona Server 5.5.37-35.1 are available in our online documentation. Bugs can be reported on the launchpad bug tracker.
Categories:Events and Announcements
, Percona Server
, Percona Software