May 29 Webinar: Get More Out of MongoDB with TokuMXDave Rosenlund
MongoDB includes several powerful features like high availability, read scaling, and horizontal scalability in an easy-to-use, schema-free database platform. But, what if you could retain those properties, improve performance, and ensure scalability without specialized tuning just by replacing the storage stack?
SPEAKER: Tim Callaghan, VP of Engineering
DATE: Thursday, May 29th
TIME: 1pm EDT/10am PDT
Join this interactive webinar with Tokutek’s VP of Engineering, Tim Callaghan, as he walks through how to effectively use TokuMX™ to increase performance, reduce database size and add transactional capabilities.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How easy it is to install and configure TokuMX with MongoDB
- How to maximize performance from real use-case examples
- How to configure compression to reduce database size for lowest TCO
- How to get the most out of TokuMX’s ACID and MVCC properties
- How to avoid turning into the support staff for your app
The webinar will include all the information you will need to immediately amp up an existing MongoDB application or create a new one with TokuMX. The presentation will include a live Q&A session.